Jawaharlal Nehru Technological
Post Graduate Programmes (M.Tech./M.Sc./M. B.
A./M.Pharm) Admissions : 2011
(Advt. No.: JNTUH/ADMNS/PTPG/2011)
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into Part
Time Post Graduate Programmes offered by JNTUH, Kukatpally Campus, Hyderabad for
the academic year 2011 as detailed below:
M.Tech. / M.Sc. / M. B. A. / M.Pharm. Part Time Programmes :
- M.Tech. (Civil Engg.)
- M.Tech.( Electrical & Electronics Engg.)
- M.Tech. (Mechanical Engg.)
- M.Tech. (Energy Systems)
- M.Tech. (Systems & Signal Processing)
- M.B.A. (HR /
Finance / Marketing / Systems).
- M.Sc. (Physics)
- M.Sc. (Applied Chemistry)
- M.Tech. (Computer Science)
- M.Tech. (Remote Sensing and GIS)
- M.Tech. (Bio Technology)
- M.Tech. (Water and Environmental Technology)
- M.Tech. (Environmental Management)
- M.Tech. (Metallurgical
- M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Biotechnology)
PROGRAMMES & ELIGIBILITY:
- M.Tech. (Civil Engg.) - B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Civil Engg./ Construction
Engg. (or) equivalent
- M.Tech.( Electrical & Electronics Engg.) - B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in
Electrical Engg. (or) equivalent
- M.Tech.(Mechanical Engg.) - B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Mechanical Engg.
/Automobile Engg., / Metallurgy / Industrial Engg /Mechani cal Engg..(Mechatronics)
/ Mechanical Engg. (Production / Aeronautical Engineering /Industrial Engg /
Production Engineering/ Industrial and Production Engineering / Marine
Engineering (or) equivalent
- M.Tech.(Energy Systems) - B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Mechanical Engg. / EEE /
- M.Tech.(Systems & Signal Processing) - B.E./B.Tech. in ECE / AMIE in ECE
Electronics & Computer Engg. / AMIE (Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.)
/AMIETE (Electronics & Telematics Engg.)/ Electronics & Computer Engg. or
- M.Tech.(Computer Science) - B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in any branch of Engg. /
Tech (or) equivalent Master’s Degree in Physics, Statistics, Mathematics or
Applied Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Applied Physics, Geo-physics,
M.Sc.(Comp. Sc.), M.Sc (Information Systems), (Computer Applications and
Electronics) and MCA (or) equivalent.
- M.Tech.(Remote Sensing and GIS) - Graduate in any Engineering / AMIE,
Agriculture, Planning & Architecture or PG in Physical Science/Earth &
Atmospheric Sciences/ Mathematics, both with Mathematics as one of the
subject at UG level except from Chemical, Metallurgical Sciences & Fine
- M.Tech.(Bio Technology) - B.E./B.Tech. / AMIE: Chemical Engg. /
Bio-Technology/ Biochemical Engg. / Bio-informatics / Industrial
Biotechnology / Agricultural Engg./Industrial Biotech. (or) M.Sc. in
Env.Sciences / Chemistry/ Biochemistry / Micro Biology/ Env. Biotechnology /
Biotechnology / Life Sciences / B.V.Sc / M.B.B.S. / B.D.S/.B Pharmacy / Food
- M.Tech.(Water and Environmental Technology) - Graduate in Engg. Or Post
Graduate in Sciences
- M.Tech.(Environmental Mana gement) - Graduate in Engg./ Tech / Medici
Agriculture / Veterinary Science Pharmacy (or) Post Graduate in Mathematics,
Physics/ Life Science/Environment Sciences (or) MCA with graduation,
Bachelor’s degree in sciences.
- M.Tech.(Metallurgical Engineering) - B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIIM in
Metallurgical Engg. / Metallurgical and Materials Engg. / Mechanical /
Production / Manufacturing Engg.
- M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) - B.Pharmacy
- M.Sc.(Applied Chemistry) - Any Bachelor Degree with Chemistry as one of
- M.Sc.(Physics) - Bachelors Degree with Physics and mathematics as
- M.B.A.(HR / Finance / Marketing / Systems) - Any Bachelor’s degree of
not less than 3 years duration.
For the above programmes, admission will be made on the basis of performance
in the Entrance Examination conducted by JNT University Hyderabad, Kukatpally,
Hyderabad on14th, 5th & 16th May, 2011. Qualifying mark at the entrance
examination will be 25% (no minimum for SC & ST candidates).
Separate application is to be submitted for each of the 14 disciplines.
Application forms can be downloaded from the website link:
http://jntu.ac.in/bboard/pttpg.zip The filled in application along with
all necessary documents and a cross ed Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/-
(Rupees one thousand only) drawn (not earlier than 21.03.2011) in favour of “
THE REGISTRAR, JNT UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD”, payable at Hyderabad, on any
nationalised bank should reach the “Director, Admissions, JNTUH, Kukatpally,
Hyderabad-500085” on or before 25.04.2011 by 4.00 pm.
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS :
25.04.2011 by 4.00 pm
- DATES OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION : 14th , 15th &
16th May, 2011.