Avinashilingam Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE)
Applications have been invited by "Avinashilingam Deemed University for Women" from women candidates for appearing in Avinashilingam Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE)-2011 to be conducted on April, 03, 2011, leading for the admission to the following courses:
- B.E. Programmes Offered (Duration 4 years)
- B.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. Information Technology
- B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.E. Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering
- B.E. Food Processing & Preservation Technology
- B.E. Printing Technology
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- M.E. Programmes Offered (Duration 2 years)
- M.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- M.E. Food Technology
- M.E. Medical Electronics
Eligibility : (for B.E Course)
- Candidates born on or after 1st July 1990 are eligible to apply for AEEE 2011.
- They should have studied in regular, full-time, formal stream in school.
- Candidates appearing for the 12th std examinations in March 2011 are eligible to apply.
- A pass in 12th Standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Computer Science / Biology.
- At least 50% marks in the above subjects taken together (45% marks in case of reserved category).
Eligibility: (For M.E Course)
- M.E. Computer Science and Engineering: A first class degree in B.E (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/MCA or equivalent)
- M.E. Food Technology: Women graduates with B.E. / B.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Food Technology / Food & Fermentation Technology / Food Technology and Biochemical Engineering / Food Process Engineering / Dairy Technology / Marine Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Bio Technology (or) M.Sc., Degree in Bio Chemistry / Bio Technology / Microbiology / Life Science / Agricultural Science / Food Science and Nutrition / Food Service Management and Dietetics with qualified through GATE / NET With minimum 55% of marks in aggregate from any recognized Universities / Institute.
- M.E. Medical Electronics: A first class in any one of the Bachelor Degree programmes (B.E/B.Tech.) in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering/Biomedical Engineering/Medical Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation and Control Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Application forms and prospectus will be available at the office of Avinashilingam Deemed University for Women, Coimbatore-641 043 on payment of
Rs.600/- by cash or through post by sending a request letter to the Registrar containing the full address and phone number of the applicant along with a DD for
Rs.650/- (for SC/ST students Rs.300/- by cash or Rs.350/- by post ) drawn in favour of
"The Registrar, Avinashilingam Deemed University for Women", payable at Coimbatore or
By downloading from the website http://www.auengg.com/admission.htm
- Applications will be issued from :
- Last date of receipt of applications :
- Entrance Examination on :