Info : Examination Pattern
Paper I (Physics, Chemistry, Maths)
Paper II (Physics, Chemistry, Maths)
Important Exam information and Instructions
- Both papers will consist of three separate sections on Physics,
Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Questions in these papers will be of objective type, to be answered on
ORS – Optical Response Sheet using HB pencils only.
- Incorrect answers will be awarded negative marks.
- Candidates can opt for Question Papers either in English or in Hindi.
This option should be marked while filling the application form and it
cannot be changed at any later stage.
- Visually impaired candidates will be provided with question papers with
20% enlarged font. Candidates should make a request for this facility
along with the application form.
- Use of calculators and log tables is NOT permitted.
Aptitude Test for B.Arch. and B.Des.
Candidates who are called for counseling and are interested in joining the
B.Arch. and B.Des. courses will be required to qualify in an Aptitude Test.
- The Aptitude test will be conducted at each counselling institute on June
- The test will consist of two papers, each of two hours duration – from
10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon, and from 2.00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Candidates who fail to qualify in the Aptitude Test will not be eligible
for admission to either B.Arch. or B.Des. courses.
- Question papers for aptitude test for B.Arch and B.Des will be in
- Candidates are advised to bring geometry box sets, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons for the Aptitude Test.