(Exam Pattern) IIT: Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination
for Design (UCEED) - 2017
- The examination will be conducted for 3 hours.
- The medium of the paper will be English only.
- It will be a computer based test.
- This exam will be of 300 marks.
- There will be total 80 marks. The questions will be chosen from 6
- The question paper will be divided into three sections.
- In all these three sections, there will be negative marking.
Section A: Numerical Answer Type Questions (NATQ)
Section B: Multiple Select Questions (MSQ)
Section C: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)