Recruitment of Scientists in
National Aerospace Laboratories, 2011
NAL invites applications for the following posts:
- National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bangalore, is a premier Research
Laboratory under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
which is an Autonomous Body under the Government of India. In addition to
many Research, Development and Technology Programmes in Aerospace, NAL is
actively involved in supporting the National Aerospace Programmes of ADA,
DRDO, ISRO, HAL and IAF etc. Further, NAL has a strong programme in Civil
Aviation including the nationally important project of design and
development of a multirole Light Transport Aircraft (SARAS). NAL is also
exploiting several aerospace technologies into spin-off industrial
applications. It has excellent facilities in all the aerospace disciplines.
- NAL is looking for bright, talented, qualified professionals having
brilliant academic record, high level of motivation and zeal for innovative
research as Scientists to participate in the exciting task of Aerospace R&D,
Technology Development and related applications. Experience and proven
qualities of scientific/technical leadership are required at higher levels.
- The positions carry Pay and Allowances at Central Government rates as
applicable to the employees of Council stationed at Bangalore. In addition,
other benefits such as Leave Travel Concession and Reimbursement of medical
expenses are also available as per rules.
- All New Entrants will be governed by the "New Pension Scheme" based on
defined Contributions for new entrants recruited in Central Government
Services on or after 1-1-2004, as adopted by CSIR for its employees.
However, persons selected from other Government Departments / Autonomous
Bodies / Public Sector Undertakings / Central Universities having Pension
Scheme on GoI pattern will continue to be governed by the existing Pension
Scheme i.e. CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972.
- All Scientists are entitled for Career Advancement on the basis of
Flexible Complementary Scheme of CSIR.
- All Scientists in Gr. IV(1), IV(2) and IV(3) are eligible for
Rs.10,000/- per annum and Scientists in Gr IV(4) are eligible for
Rs.20,000/- per annum as Professional Update Allowance. Further, all
Scientists in Gr.IV(2) and above are also eligible for 2 Additional
Increments after their normal fixation. The 2 additional increments shall
not be treated as part of pay for any purpose and shall be computed on the
pay plus Grade Pay at the time of entry in the grade: it will remain
constant during the entire period of residency in the grade and will be
recomputed on promotion to the next grade.
- While applying, read the instructions on the form at each step.
- Please enter total marks obtained and the total maximum marks for every
semester or year.
- Your application form printout must be duly signed and accompanied by
all enclosures. Send all the marks cards and certificates from Class 10
onwards along with your application hard copy as indicated in the
- The applicant’s chances of being short listed improve significantly if
the screening committee has the complete data set.
- Please send information as per the preformed shown below for reserved
Eligibility, Age Limit:
- Scientists In Gr. IV (1): 01 Post
Pay: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400
Age: 35 years
- Scientists In Gr. IV (2): 42 Posts
Pay: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 6600
Age: 35 years
- Scientists In Gr. IV (3): 09 Posts
Pay: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 7600
Age: 40 years
- Scientists In Gr. IV (4): 2 Posts
Pay: Rs. 37400-67000 + GP Rs. 8700
Age: 45 year
Last Date: 20.02.2011 ONLINE
NATIONAL AEROSPACE LABORATORIES
(Council of Scientific and Industrial Research)
Airport Road, Kodihalli,
Bangalore – 560017