Admission : Hindustan Aviation Technology admission 2009-2010
Hindustan Aviation Academy (Hindustan Academy)
Post Box. No. 3776, Chinnappanahalli, Marathahalli Post,
Bangalore - Karnataka
Phone-No: 080-2523 8650/ 2523 2217 ; Fax: 080-2523 2448
Email: haeas[at]vsnl.net / haeas[at]rediffmail.com; Website: www.hindustanacademy.com
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)
Eligibility: Candidates should have an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics and Mathematics in 10+2/HSC/PUC/or equivalent. Candidates who possess a Diploma in Engineering (3 years course) with 50% marks in aggregate over the three year period are also eligible for this course.
How To Apply:
Admission for AME course is open from 01 April onwards. Application with prospectus are available at the Academy office on payment of Rs 250/-.Submit the application with the following
A registration fee of Rs 2000/- (non refundable) by demand draft in favour of Hindustan Aviation Academy, payable at Bangalore.
For foreign nationals, a non refundable registration fee of US$100 is applicable.
3 sets of attested photocopies of certificates and original mark sheet of Qualifying Examinations passed.
Six recent passport size colour photographs.
Medical certificates; physical fitness and colour vision test.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME)
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering (DAE)
Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering (DCSE)
Diploma in Information Science and Technology (DIST)
Eligibility: Pass in SSLC/10std/Equivalent with 35% marks in Science & Mathematics.
How To Apply:
1. Application for admission to the diploma course should be made in the prescribed form available along with the prospectus.
2. Students as well as their guardians/parents are advised to study the prospectus carefully before registering their names. Students should also ensure that they complete the course to which they are admitted and requests for discontinuing the course will not be entertained under any circumstances without payment of fees for the full three years.
3. The candidates seeking admission to a course should enclose the following along with their application.
A registration fee of Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable) by demand draft in favour of Hindustan Electronics Academy, payable at Bangalore.
Original certificates, TC, mark sheet of the Qualifying examination. Also attach five copies of these.
5-years study certificate with B.E.O signature for Karnataka Students.
4. Incomplete applications and applications not accompanied by prescribed fees will be summarily rejected.
5. Application can be submitted in person at the office along with the registration fees between 0900 Hrs. and 1700 Hrs. on any working day
Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
Eligibility: Pass in 10+2 or Equivalent.
How To Apply: To know more Information about how to apply Click here
FOR MORE DETAILS: Click here